11 Times Faster, 9 Times More Cost-Effective: The Real Business Value of Automating Operations with TuplOS®
2022-11-22 · Articles
Key market observations:
1. The major digital and business goals in telecom for the nearest future will be:
a) AI / ML based automation for maximising customer experience & enriching organizational agility;
b) AI / ML based solutions for reducing Energy Consumption;
c) Cyber security topics are on-demand, automation, and simplification of processes and IT infrastructure and continuous search for innovation.
2. The top 3 business priorities in telco are 100% aligned with what we do at Tupl:
a) focus on customer experience and engagement;
b) drive innovation;
c) digitisation & automation of operations/processes.
3. AI / ML, and data analytics remain on the list of cutting-edge digital technologies for 2022 (together with cloud services and IoT).
4. 5G technology has rolled out many connected enterprise services exceeding its expectations and has even more potential in 2022. One consequence of this is the increase in energy consumption in the 5G networks, and the related increased need for energy saving solutions (power saving).
5. Related to the dramatic global energy cost surge, this was not only related to 5G, but an overall concern and focus area. Again, implementing energy saving solutions will be a key differentiator in the bottom line OPEX for operators.
6. The ORAN space is developing dramatically with more and more applications. Tupl has been focusing on it for a while now, and we recently presented a new Open RAN SMO/RIC solution which includes a low-code & UI-based rApp development environment and feature engineering and ML model definition and training, allowing any RAN domain subject matter expert, even individual engineers, to create and deploy their own rApps.
In summary, it’s worth highlighting the importance of visiting these industry events, such as theTelco AI World Summit to keep leadership in technology transformation and uncover business-critical trends for our future R&D investments at Tupl.
2022-11-22 · Articles
2022-11-22 · Press Releases
2022-10-13 · Press Releases · Articles
Get started and request a demo to learn how our solutions can help you.