Tupl and Premo announce joint presentation at DES 2022
2022-06-03 · Press Releases
Tupl was founded in 2014 by telecom, big data and AI veterans, and has been a pioneer in digital transformation in the telecom industry through AI-powered automation of network operations, where the company has already been delivering impressive results in terms of reduced manual labor (90%), higher speed (100x) and higher accuracy (4x) when compared to existing, manual engineering processes. Its AI engine, TuplOS, utilizes machine learning and other features to enable faster innovation cycles for network and customer care operations with wireless operators across the US, Japan, Mexico, and Europe.
On top of these achievements in Telco operations automation, Tupl has recently made important announcements in other areas such as energy saving with AI or smart agriculture.
During the MWC in Barcelona, the company will share its most important latest news and technologies:
- Partnership Agreement with NESIC: Tupl recently announced they have signed a partnership agreement with NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation (NESIC) for AI-based automation solutions in Japan. NESIC specializes in providing integrated services covering all areas of information and communications technology, and this partnership will make it possible to use NESIC technology to quickly deploy Tupl's AI and machine learning solutions to customers in Japan.
- First line AI Care: AI Care is now available for implementation in the first line of Telco Operators Contact Centers. FCR rate is improved, since technical complaints are solved live during the customer call, in less than one minute per resolution. AI Care is currently deployed in several Tier 1 Operators around the globe (US, Europe and Japan). As part of the new First Line AI Care features, every customer can receive an automatic response to their technical issue solved by AI Care via SMS message.
- Power Saving Advisor: Tupl has announced an AI-based pioneering solution for telecom network energy consumption management. As network energy consumption continues to grow and is one of the main operating expenses for Telcos, Power Saving Advisor helps wireless operators achieve significant energy savings by automating the activation/deactivation of power saving features within RAN networks across vendors, without affecting the end customer experience.
- Open RAN SMO/RIC: Tupl is launching the first Open RAN SMO/RIC including a low-code & UI-based rApp development environment. The innovative UI-based rApp development environment, including feature engineering and ML model definition and training, allows any RAN domain subject matter expert, even individual engineers, to create and deploy their own rApps. Furthermore, Tupl solution also provides ML interpretability via contextual situation analysis. In addition, Tupl solution also provides a Python-based development toolkit to create and deploy code-based rApp, to be controlled and managed by Tupl’s solution.
- Smart Agriculture: Tupl has released an automated communication system with farmers via WhatsApp which sends alerts and recommendations directly to the farmers to optimize crops management. It can let the farmer know about important upcoming weather conditions, or plagues in their crops, together with recommendation actions, so that the farmer can act immediately and improve crop yield.
More info at www.tupl.com
2022-06-03 · Press Releases
2022-05-13 · Press Releases
2022-05-05 · Press Releases