Tupl is a tech company that develops market leading solutions that bring innovation to the backend system of cellular networks and many other verticals. We have a strong knowledge on Wireless communications and IT technologies, especially AI and Machine Learning.
As part of our team, distributed between USA, Spain and Japan, you will have a unique opportunity to grow your professional career by helping us in the continued success of our business transformation software!
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work on the new leading edge software technologies in the market (Docker/Kubernetes, REST API, React, Redux, AWS) with a highly competent team.
Your main responsibilities
· Support and grow Tupl UI framework by developing React/Redux UI components which can be reused across of all Tupl products.
· Design, Implement and Maintain REST APIs.
· Collaborate in a cross-functional team with backend activities related to the products.
Required Technical Skills and Qualifications
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
· Upper intermediate English.
· Passion for quality development.
· Knowledge of best practices for the full SW development lifecycle, including coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing, release management and operations.
Required Soft skills
· Be a team player and result-oriented.
· Positive attitude.
· Flexibility to work with customer deadlines.
· Good communication and documentation skills.
· Self-motivated, self-disciplined.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Experience with web UI architecture, UX design and application development.
· Experience with Docker.
· Full stack developer (frontend and backend).
What you will love about Tupl!
· Open and sharing environment where you will be exposed to bleeding edge technologies.
· Work in a local team in Málaga, located in the Green Ray building, with a high level of flexibility with international exposure, support and training to grow in your career.
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, that thrives in agile and fast-paced environments. Someone with attitude and strong work ethic.
If these values resonate with you and you are ready to roll up your sleeves, welcome to Tupl!
Tupl is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the bias of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are growing and always looking for the best people to join our team. Please feel free to submit your application and include a brief note on why you’d like to work for Tupl. If we open a role that matches your experience, our team will reach out. Thank you!