Your main responsibilities
· Support and grow TuplOS Platform framework by developing software components which can be reused across of all Tupl products.
· Collaborate in a cross-functional team with software integration activities and testing related to the products.
· Development of automated regression tests of software components
· Deployment and monitoring services managed with Kubernetes
Required Technical Skills
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2-3 years of experience in software development
Required Soft skills
· Be a team player and have a strong desire to solve problems, result-oriented
· Positive attitude and ability to solve problems autonomously
· Flexibility to work with customer deadlines
· Good communication and documentation skills
· Knowledge about Docker and Kubernetes
· Active in open source projects
What you will love about Tupl!
· A competitive salary and benefits
· Open and sharing environment where you will be exposed to bleeding edge technologies
· Work in a local team in Málaga, located in the Green Ray building, with a high level of flexibility with international exposure and support to grow in your career
· Modern hardware like MacBook Pro and peripherals
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, that thrives in agile and fast-paced environments and can manage though ambiguity and change. Someone with attitude and strong work ethic.
If these values resonate with you and you are ready to roll up your sleeves, welcome to Tupl!
Tupl is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the bias of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.