Tupl is a tech company that develops market leading solutions that bring innovation to the backend system of cellular networks and many other verticals. We have a strong knowledge on Wireless communications and IT technologies, especially AI and Machine Learning.
As part of our team, distributed between USA, Spain and Japan, you will have a unique opportunity to grow your professional career by helping us in the continued success of our business transformation software!
Your main responsibilities
Right now, Tupl is focused on creating use cases in the telecom segment, so telecom experience is always a plus. Below are the basic job duties for you:
Required Technical Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or any other technology related field.
• Understanding of data modelling, algorithms, and data transformation techniques are the basics to work with data platforms.
• Understanding of data science concepts.
• Hands-on experience with ETL tools.
• BI tools knowledge
• Big data technologies: Hadoop and Kafka.
• ML frameworks and libraries: TensorFlow, Spark, PyTorch, mlpack.
• Experience with Java, Python, R, C/C#, Golang.
• Teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Upper English Level
What you will love about Tupl!
· A competitive salary and benefits
· 24 days of paid Time Off
· IRA with 3% matching
· Open and sharing environment where you will be exposed to bleeding edge technologies
· International exposure and support to grow in your career
· Modern hardware like MacBook Pro and peripherals
Tupl is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.