In this role you will provide outstanding technical support to our customers inside the support team. You will work closely with our customers, our internal and engineering teams to troubleshoot complex and challenging issues and incorporate customer feedback making TuplOS an even better offering. The customers you'll interact with will often be on the engineering team but also last-level technical contacts on the customer side, like administrators, architects, and solutions engineers.
Tupl is a tech company that develops market leading solutions that bring innovation to the backend systems of cellular networks and many other verticals. We have a strong knowledge on wireless communications and IT technologies, especially AI and Machine Learning.
As part of our team, distributed between USA, Spain and Japan, you will have a unique opportunity to grow your professional career by helping us in the continued success of our business transformation software!
What You Will Do
· Act as the direct contact and adviser for customer inquiries about TuplOS and TuplOS based applications
· Focus on the most important customer in the United States and flexibility to support other key projects, possibly outside of the United States.
· Continuous enhancements of maintainability of Tupl use cases
· Participate in developing, integrating, deploying, and testing TuplOS apps required by customer projects
· Preparation and maintenance of support operations manuals
· Contribution to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Ensuring application availability, analyzing failures, and proposing improvements to prevent recurring issues
· Deliver an exceptional customer experience by using professional communication skills, applying existing knowledge and deep troubleshooting to resolve a variety of issues
· Constantly work on your troubleshooting skills and keep up with the latest technology trends
· Consult raised issues with in-house engineers and developers to promote creative solutions and improve customer satisfaction
· Contribute to Tupl knowledge management system
· Collaborate with your colleagues on different projects; be a respected member of the global team
· Be available to perform weekend shift duties on a rotational schedule
What You Will Bring
· BS or Master's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related field
· Solid Linux experience; excellent system administration skills
· Experience working in technical support or in customer-facing roles
· Good knowledge of containers
· Solid troubleshooting skills and passion for problem-solving and investigation
· Ability to work with conflicting priorities, take initiative, and maintain a customer-centric focus
· Ability to work as part of a team; open-minded and collaborative approach
· Good communication skills and the ability to listen to customer issues
· Desire to learn new things; ability to further grow and enhance your technical and interpersonal skills
· Excellent reading and writing skills in English; fluent language skills in English
· Innovative and proactive
· Self-motivated individual, capable of working autonomously in various aspects of the product lifecycle: research, design, implementation, testing and deployment
The Following Are Considered a Plus
· Knowledge of Kubernetes or AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
· Scripting language skills or programming knowledge in Python, Java, or Scala
· Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
· Expertise with SQL and NoSQL databases and queries
· Right now, Tupl is focused on creating use cases in the telecom segment, so telecom experience is always a plus.
What you will love about Tupl!
· A competitive salary and benefits
· Open and sharing environment where you will be exposed to bleeding edge technologies
· Work in a local team in Málaga, located in the Green Ray building, with a high level of flexibility (total remote work during COVID restrictions) with international exposure and support to grow in your career
· Modern hardware like MacBook Pro and peripherals
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, that thrives in agile and fast-paced environments and can manage though ambiguity and change. Someone with attitude and strong work ethic.
If these values resonate with you and you are ready to roll up your sleeves, welcome to Tupl!
Tupl is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.