In this role you will provide outstanding technical insights to troubleshoot complex and challenging issues. You will interact with our customers’ engineering team but also administrators, architects, and solutions engineers.
Tupl is a tech company that develops market leading solutions that bring innovation to the backend systems of cellular networks and many other verticals. We have a strong knowledge on wireless communications and IT technologies, especially AI and Machine Learning.
As part of our team, distributed between USA, Spain and Japan, you will have a unique opportunity to grow your professional career by helping us in the continued success of our business transformation software!
What You Will Do
· Perform administration tasks in Tupl kubernetes clusters and systems, including support for on-premise and cloud services and tools.
· Maintenance of hybrid infrastructure architecture, both on-premise and cloud.
· Implementation of security and disaster recovery procedures.
· Comply with the defined internal SLAs. By ensuring applications availability, analyzing failures, and proposing improvements to prevent recurring issues.
· Assist the devops in the implementation of DevOps tools and methodology, supporting them in the automation for the deployment of the infrastructure and implementation of the software more quickly and efficiently.
· Constantly work on your troubleshooting skills and keep up with the latest technology trends.
· Consult raised issues with in-house engineers and developers to promote creative solutions and improve customer satisfaction.
· Contribute to Tupl knowledge management system and collaborate with your colleagues on different projects; be a respected member of the global team.
What You Will Bring
· Solid Linux experience; excellent system administration skills
· Good knowledge of containers
· Solid troubleshooting skills and passion for problem-solving and investigation
· Ability to work with conflicting priorities, take initiative, and maintain a customer-centric focus
· Ability to work as part of a team; open-minded and collaborative approach
· Desire to learn new things; ability to further grow and enhance your technical and interpersonal skills
· Good reading and writing skills in English; fluent language skills in English
· Innovative and proactive
The Following Are Considered a Plus
· Knowledge of Kubernetes
· Experience with cloud technologies (VMWare/AWS/GCP/Azure)
· Scripting language skills or programming knowledge in Python, Java, or Scala
· Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
· Expertise with SQL and NoSQL databases and queries
What you will love about Tupl!
· Open and sharing environment where you will be exposed to bleeding edge technologies
· Work in a local team in Málaga, located in the Green Ray building, with a high level of flexibility, international exposure and support to grow in your career
· Modern hardware like MacBook Pro and peripherals
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, that thrives in agile and fast-paced environments. Someone with attitude and strong work ethic.
If these values resonate with you and you are ready to roll up your sleeves, welcome to Tupl!
Tupl is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.