Tupl is a tech company that develops market leading solutions that bring innovation to the backend systems of cellular networks and many other verticals. We have a strong knowledge on wireless communications and IT technologies, especially AI and Machine Learning.
As part of our team, distributed between USA, Spain and Japan, you will have a unique opportunity to grow your professional career by helping us in the continued success of our business transformation software!
Your main responsibilities
• Working directly with the customer (TelCo operations), maintaining and developing installed Tupl’s AI systems.
• Understand high level business process and translate it into suitable automation-by-AI strategies.
• Apply Telco domain expertise and dataset knowledge for KPI definition and Feature Engineering.
• Mentoring and uplifting skils of customer’s engineering team to increase the usability and efficiency of Tupl’s products.
• Make configuration changes to existing data processing pipelines.
• Create new UI Views (e.g. dashboards, specialized views). Change existing UI View configurations.
• Regular monitoring and checking that KPIs, Features, Alerts generation are functioning as epected, trigering investigation if not, proposing possible remediation action plans.
• Define, implement and validate KPIs and features relevant to the AI model.
• Validate AI model predictions and generalization capability.
• Identifies weak points and improvement areas of existing models over time.
• Supports Data Engineering teams to define ETL strategies and configurations.
• Identifies new product features, usability improvements and requirements, collaborating with product development teams to specify them.
• Update the HLD, LLD and Production System configuration documentation, based on any of the tasks conducted on it.
• Ad-hoc documentation (e.g. description of an specific model, specific analysis, business process mapping).
Required Technical Skills and Qualifications
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
• At least two years of experience in Telecommunication domain (RAN, Core or Transport).
• Experience with one or more programming languages (Java, Python, R, C/C++ and/or Scala).
• Relevant experience with Data Science tools such as Zeppelin, Jupyter, Excel and SQL is a benefit.
Required Soft skills
• Be a team player and have a strong desire to solve problems, result-oriented
• Positive attitude and ability to solve problems autonomously
• Flexibility to work with customer deadlines
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Great at thinking outside of the box and have an aptitude for innovation and problem solving.
• Ability to work as part of a team while maintaining independent thinking.
· Relevant experience with TelCo Networks planning/ optimization
· Knowledge of Standard Machine Learning framework and Open Source Big Data technologies: HDFS, HBase, MongoDb
· Familiar with cloud frameworks and virtualisation: Docker and Kubernetes
What you will love about Tupl!
· A competitive salary and benefits
· Open and sharing environment where you will be exposed to bleeding edge technologies
· Work in a local team in Málaga, located in the Green Ray building, with a high level of flexibility (total remote work during COVID restrictions) with international exposure and support to grow in your career
· Modern hardware like MacBook Pro and peripherals
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, that thrives in agile and fast-paced environments and can manage though ambiguity and change. Someone with attitude and strong work ethic.
If these values resonate with you and you are ready to roll up your sleeves, welcome to Tupl!
Tupl is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.