Tupl is a tech company that develops market leading solutions that bring innovation to the backend systems of cellular networks and many other verticals. We have a strong knowledge on wireless communications and IT technologies, especially AI and Machine Learning.
As part of our team, distributed between USA, Spain and Japan, you will have a unique opportunity to grow your professional career by helping us in the continued success of our business transformation software!
Your main responsibilities
• Create and manage test plans for automated testing (regression, integration, performance, security, user acceptance and E2E)
• Discover, analyse and document defects and risks in the products
• Develop standards and procedures to ensure product quality and release readiness
• Design and develop manual and automated tests
• Create and maintain testing environments
• Report QA metrics and test progress per product
• Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
• Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
Required Technical Skills and Qualifications
Required Soft skills
· Be a team player and have a strong desire to solve problems, result-oriented
· Positive attitude and ability to solve problems autonomously
· Flexibility to work with customer deadlines
· Good communication and documentation skills
What you will love about Tupl!
· A competitive salary and benefits
· Open and sharing environment where you will be exposed to bleeding edge technologies
· Work in a local team in Málaga, located in the Green Ray building, with a high level of flexibility (total remote work during COVID restrictions) with international exposure and support to grow in your career
· Modern hardware like MacBook Pro and peripherals
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, that thrives in agile and fast-paced environments and can manage though ambiguity and change. Someone with attitude and strong work ethic.
If these values resonate with you and you are ready to roll up your sleeves, welcome to Tupl!
Tupl is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.