Tupl is a tech company that develops market leading solutions that bring innovation to the backend system of cellular networks and many other verticals. We have a strong knowledge on Wireless communications and IT technologies, especially AI and Machine Learning.
As part of our team, distributed among USA, Spain and Japan, you will have a unique opportunity to grow together and contribute to the development of our business transformation software!
Your main responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for developing software backend components for all products in Data Layer team. You’ll work with other engineers in the team to build user friendly components that are highly stable, performant and scalable.
- Develop in a rapidly changing and innovative environment, with technologies like Scala, Kafka, Akka, Python, Hadoop, Spark, Microservices, REST API, NoSQL databases, streaming and batch processing, machine learning, scikit-learn, etc.
- Help continue the evolution of Tupl components and architecture towards a full streaming mode.
- As part of your job you will provide support to our delivery teams to ensure that the new features are properly deployed and they work smoothly in production environments.
Required Technical Skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Scala, Java or Kotlin
- Passion for functional programming and quality development
- Upper-intermediate English level
Required Soft skills
- Be a team player and have a strong desire to solve problems, result-oriented
- Positive attitude and ability to solve problems autonomously
- Flexibility to work with customer deadlines
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge about Kafka, Akka Typed Actors, Akka Streams and Spark is a big plus
- Experience with ML, Deep learning, NLP (Natural Language Processing) is a big plus
- Knowledge about Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with big data technologies
- Experience with telco products
- Active in open source projects
What you will love about Tupl!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Open and sharing environment where you will be exposed to bleeding edge technologies
- Work in a local team in Málaga, located in the Green Ray building, with a high level of flexibility (total remote work during COVID restrictions) with international exposure and support to grow in your career
- Modern hardware like MacBook Pro and peripherals
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, that thrives in agile and fast-paced environments and can manage though ambiguity and change. Someone with attitude and strong work ethic.
If these values resonate with you and you are ready to roll up your sleeves, welcome to Tupl!
Tupl is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the bias of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.