Tupl is a tech company that develops market leading solutions that bring innovation to the backend system of cellular networks and many other verticals. We have a strong knowledge on Wireless communications and IT technologies, especially AI and Machine Learning.
As part of our team, distributed between USA, Spain and Japan, you will have a unique opportunity to grow together and contribute to the development of our business transformation software!
Your main responsibilities
You will help Tupl to expand our big data automation platform within specific customer projects. Right now, Tupl is focused on creating use cases in the telecom segment, so telecom experience is always a plus. Below are the basic job duties for you:
- Developing, integrating, deploying and testing any Big Data tools and frameworks required by the customer projects
- Customer support of the most important customer in the United States
- Close interactions with the Research and Development teams are a must for successful execution of the projects and support to our key customer.
- We also expect flexibility to support to other key projects, possibly outside of the United States.
- Continuous enhancements of maintainability of Tupl use cases
- Preparation of operations manuals for additional users support engineers
- Contribution to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensuring application availability, analyzing failures and proposing improvements to prevent recurring issues
- Close interaction with customer in order to identify project scope, functional requirements, and timelines
Required Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge about distributed systems, scalability, test-driven development, and user experience
- Strong grasp of algorithms and data structure fundamentals
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related field
- Proficient with Python programming language
- Big pluses are experience with Scala and/or Java; experience with Docker and cloud technologies
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Expert writing SQL and NoSQL queries
Required Soft Skills
- Self-motivated individual, capable of working autonomously in various aspects of the product lifecycle: research, design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Innovative and proactive
What you will love about Tupl!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance with 100% covered premium
- 22 days of paid Time Off
- IRA with 3% matching
- Open and sharing environment where you will be exposed to bleeding edge technologies
- Remote work with international exposure and support to grow in your career
- Modern hardware like MacBook Pro and peripherals
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, that thrives in agile and fast-paced environments and can manage though ambiguity and change. Someone with attitude and strong work ethic.
If these values resonate with you and you are ready to roll up your sleeves, welcome to Tupl!
Tupl is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.